June 14 Lake Travis Boat Ride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah that jason he is a sneaky one..

I think it is NadMat's coffee cup if it is a silver one that was near the sink.

Did anyone leave a coffee mug on the boat? Maybe it is Jason's? Anyone know how to get in touch with him......

I am glad you all had a good time, just as I enjoyed having you all out.

I think I did, a big stainless steel one? I think I stuck it behind a rail over by sink once I sucked the caffeine out of it.

We have a winner.

I have it on the boat and can arrange to get it to you or you can swing by the marina and get it if you want. Let me know.

What a grat day and what a great group... I think we all had a blast... NAD and LIsa summed up the day of diving pretty well and as for Robert and The Giant Stride...

Why haven't you booked a trip yet? What are you waiting for? Not enough cool things to say... great briefs, great knowledge of the lake and its ever changing conditions, safety beyond belief, great boat layout, really reasonable prices, come on what more do you want???

Even PADI does not offer the following classes which Robert handled out C_cards in:

Trading sunglasses for beers on last dive... A must for all divers on their 4th dive... Extra credit if you get Heinenkien... Only one member of the group passed this class...

What a LEI means underwater... and

How to lose a 300-pound dive buddy but find a diamond stud earring?-- My SO passed this one...

Folks we had a blast... It really is a trip worth taking...

One last question... Is it safe to drink an unopened bottle beer found off the Oasis wall?

AAnd, group check your gloves... I came back with one grey when I should of had a blue..

Thanks again and look forward to getting together again...

Charlie and Donna

That was so funny ... guy with a beer says "I got laid to" but ummm who was his buddy again :D im pretty sure it was two dudes...not that there is anything wrong with that

How fitting that toilet bowl diver and the bidet drinker dive together, I really starting to grasp why we are dubbed "DIMWITS"

We have a winner.

I have it on the boat and can arrange to get it to you or you can swing by the marina and get it if you want. Let me know.

Hey Robert, I can swing by the Marina and pick it up sometime, maybe between morning and afternoon dives this weekend? Let me know what works best for you, I am 10 min from marina and no need to get it back in a hurry (coffee is important, I have spare travel cups)

Here is pic from sat. as it came out of camera...

wallssfish.jpg

And here it is after a few seconds in photoshop....

rrr.jpg

The second is now my new desktop wallpaper...

makes that oasis wall safety stop look more inviting...

dang it's hot out, who want to play hooky and do a dive friday at wentz? I want to search for my lost weight pouch and weight.

Nice picture.

i am down for that.. but i wont be playing hooky... haha somehow i got lucky again and have the day off. I was already planning on heading out there.

Nice picture.

i am down for that.. but i wont be playing hooky... haha somehow i got lucky again and have the day off. I was already planning on heading out there.

MEEEEEEEEEEE to... but it aint playing hooky for me. What time?

whenever my lazy self gets out of bed and drives out there... ha. I am hoping early to mid morning but it is an hour drive down there for me.

Back
Top Bottom