JUly26th OFWF Brockville Scuba Party & Guest List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, how arrrr ye this fhine, fhine day? Harrrr...

Anyhoo, I'm FreeFloat's brother, if anyone's wondering, and I believe in formal introductions, that's all. Harrrr...

I'll be meeting you all on the 26th, so be prepared for a fun time. See ya there. Harrrr.

Davy Jones

Davy Jones once bubbled...
Hey, how arrrr ye this fhine, fhine day? Harrrr...

Anyhoo, I'm FreeFloat's brother, if anyone's wondering, and I believe in formal introductions, that's all. Harrrr...

I'll be meeting you all on the 26th, so be prepared for a fun time. See ya there. Harrrr.

Davy Jones

Glad to hear that you will be join us!

I've added you to the guest list.

artw once bubbled...
edited to add did anyone ever make a decision on the possible Munson charter, or other shore dives (lock 21, morrisburg drifts) ? on Sunday?

I haven't heard anything, but would be up for some diving on Sunday and/or Monday. My wife wishes to "Hog" Aug 10 (requires 50 dives) and needs about 16 dives before then.

My wife and I are looking forward to meeting all you guys and gals. Thanks for organizing this Taz. Just a side note Im newly certified and my wife while she has done over 100 dives hasnt been diving in 2 years and has never diven in cold water.

Thanks,

Paul

Hmm. Does she have a suitable exposure suit? While Brockville is not (hopefully) as cold as Georgian Bay, it's not tropical. And 2 years is a long time. I'd speak to the LDS where you've just trained (and presumably spent some $$) and see if they could arrange a checkout dive or 2, possibly in a pool first. I know the LDS we frequent would be more than pleased to in similar circumstances. In fact if they didn't know you and/or you indicated a 2 year hiatus, they would probably insist on it before renting you gear, or signing you up for a charter. I assume she's had her regs, etc serviced?

Groundhog246 once bubbled...

I haven't heard anything, but would be up for some diving on Sunday and/or Monday. My wife wishes to "Hog" Aug 10 (requires 50 dives) and needs about 16 dives before then.

If you are going to be sticking around the area on the sunday and monday, I start my vacation that week, so we could hook up for some dives somewhere.

FYI, during my shore dive here in Brockville this morning had a water temp of 68F.

It is so good to be able to wear a 5mm suit and no hood!

hey there tazz can you add me to that list...will be good to finally meet people from this board..

snuggle once bubbled...
hey there tazz can you add me to that list...will be good to finally meet people from this board..

I have added you to the list. Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers! :)

Back
Top Bottom