JUly26th OFWF Brockville Scuba Party & Guest List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cat once bubbled...
I will confirm by the end of the week but - I should be "bringing" a mystery guest from the board who hails from somewhere south of the border (there's a remote but possible chance of another one, too). Have to figure out the prize for who ID's this person first :D

Hummm.......George W. Bush? :D

taz22 once bubbled...

Hummm.......George W. Bush? :D

Man - and I thought I was the only one who knew he was hanging around the scubaboard in his spare time :rolleyes:

Special Air Fill Rate

I have worked put a special air fill rate with our local Brockville Dive Shop for our July 26th event, if you pay in cash ( costs money to use the debit machine ). PM me for details as I don't want to turn this into a commercial announcement, it is more just my way of saying a little thank you to everyone who is coming and may need air. Sorry Nitrox is not available at this location, but is available at Abucs out Hwy #2 at Long Beach, will see if Helen will give us a special on Nitrox.

Brockville Scuba Park

This area at the end of Ferry Street averages between 25 to 40ft in depth. We have a small old wrecked barge just to the east almost in front of the end of the Rowing Club dock. Coins and clay pipes are found almost daily as the ferry terminal and coal docks use to be in this area. Tonnes of bottles and fish life also add to the experience.

Buds on the Bay

This is a diver friendly and family friendly eatery. They have a wide variety of menu items starting from $7.99 to $17.99 and a kids menu too.

If anyone needs any additional info please let me know.

Cheers, Taz!

Groundhog246 once bubbled...
May I thank you very much for all the work you've done for us on this event. My I suggest the rest of us pick up his food bill at Bud's.

Just a bit ahead of you, Taz has put in a lot of work for this, so I made sure I ordered an extra t-shirt for him. (He knows about it so it's not a secret)

Groundhog246 once bubbled...
May I thank you very much for all the work you've done for us on this event. My I suggest the rest of us pick up his food bill at Bud's.

I'll also confirm we will be THREE divers http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31415

We've reserved a campsite at Happy Green Acres from Friday night till Tuesday.

Thanks for the offer but as Diving Gal has mentioned I am getting a T-shirt.

To be quite honest, it really hasn't been that hard putting this together and I am just looking forward to meeting everyone face to face.

DivingGal once bubbled...

Just a bit ahead of you, Taz has put in a lot of work for this, so I made sure I ordered an extra t-shirt for him. (He knows about it so it's not a secret)

Even though very modest, I'm sure you have put alot of work into it as well DivingGal. The work hasn't gone unnoticed and is greatly appreciated. :) Thanks to the both of you.

I have added you name to the list, thanks for coming.

As to the Munson charter I think Tom R was putting something together but I am not sure. maybe you could pm him to ask.

Cheers, Taz!

artw once bubbled...
I would like to attend the dinner and the dives, so please add me to the guest list.:)

eddited to add did anyone ever make a decision on the possible Munson charter, or other shore dives (lock 21, morrisburg drifts) ? on Sunday?

....the others and offer my thanks and gratitude for the organization of the day..............

Looks to be a fun one.......

Unfortunately it looks like I may not be able to make it.....I have to do some DM training duties both the 26th and the 27th in Penatanguishene <sp>. I am desperately trying to work around it.............;-0

Cross your fingers.........:wink:

Back
Top Bottom