JUly26th OFWF Brockville Scuba Party & Guest List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello one and All

Here is the official schedule and gues list for our OFWF Saturday July 26th Scuba Party.

If I have left anyone off the list please let me know so I can change it. We are set to roll, if anyone needs directions, please let me know.

OFWF July 26th amended Schedule:

We have included the Rothesay as many had asked about it. More diving, more fun. These dives are shallow and with the SI's we will have should be fine.

Schedule

9.30am - Connie

12 Noon - Rothesay

Lunch Break

3.30pm - Brockville Scuba Park

6pm - OFWF Official end of Day Dinner at ‘Buds on the Bay’

Attendees:

Taz22
Diving Gal & guest
bio_guy
Canuckdiver
FreeFloat
Butch103
Colbaltbabe
Ontario Diver
bottom_sucker
Groundhog246 & Family
cat
MWC
Farrakhan
Knives
Scubapunk-17555
Mrs. Scuabpunk-17055
JimC
Barb
Aquarius Chick
Fat_Tony & Wife
artw
Davy Jones
snuggle
jrtonkin
maximdim & dive buddy
Coyote
Brockvegas

Doppler - Evening portion of the event
Tinman - Evening portion of the event

If you are planning to attend any your name is not on the list, please let me know so I can make adjustment for our reservation at Buds for supper on the 26th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Cheers, Taz! :D

For those who are staying in camp grounds, where are you staying? We want to try to stay in the same site. Thank you, CB:)

I have other dive commitments in the area but will try and join you that evening. Taz, For the benefit of those of us that are directionally challenged unless we have a compass in our hands, could you repeat the directions to Buds....

tinman once bubbled...
I have other dive commitments in the area but will try and join you that evening. Taz, For the benefit of those of us that are directionally challenged unless we have a compass in our hands, could you repeat the directions to Buds....

Assuming most know how to get to King Street in Brockville...the rest is very easy. On King Street if you are coming from the west you turn right or coming from the east your turn left onto Broad Street at the traffic lights across from the cenotaph. Proceed south and Buds will be on your left hand side just before you end up going through the guard rail and into the river. :D

I will not be able to go.. I have to perform a wedding that day, so that puts me out for the count.

Dale

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
For those who are staying in camp grounds, where are you staying? We want to try to stay in the same site. Thank you, CB:)

I can finally confirm my attendance, as well as my wife and our 2 boys. I've PM'd TAZ the details. We do need a campsite though, so thought I'd post on here too. Is there a "chosen" campground? If so, name phone# would be appreciated.
I have the whole week following off work also and thought we might hang around the area Mon & Tue. Would welcome any suggestions for dives (shore) and we may be three divers, so a fourth would be welcome, especially if they know the area.

Groundhog246 once bubbled...

I have the whole week following off work also and thought we might hang around the area Mon & Tue. Would welcome any suggestions for dives (shore) and we may be three divers, so a fourth would be welcome, especially if they know the area.

Every Monday night our Dive Club does a mystery boat dive somewhere in the Brockville area. If this is something you might wish to do, it is a 1 tank dive for $15.00.

Cheers!

I will confirm by the end of the week but - I should be "bringing" a mystery guest from the board who hails from somewhere south of the border (there's a remote but possible chance of another one, too). Have to figure out the prize for who ID's this person first :D

Back
Top Bottom