July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

harleyridernc2003:
I contacted Rawlings regarding fees/reservations.
Pertainent info is:
non-electric sites 8$ pp
electric ones are 30$ for 4p and 8$ ea. additional body
under 3 is FREE (acting such as may count, I qualify!)
NO bath houses (so bring water should you need a monthly "tooth" brushing
reservations are not needed for the non-electric sites, but I talked w/ Scott and told him we may want to try to co-locate and said to let him know what numbers we be talking.
I'm not sure if my gf Denise and her 2 (12 yo bOy/7 yo gUrl) are coming, either way I'm thinking of an electric site and still have room to share either way. As it stands today, I'm arriving Fri eve and leaving sat late afternoon.
www / #'s for Rawlings are:
www.lakerawlings.com
1.800.583.3781 / 1.804.478.9000
I'll need an electrical site saturday morning and night. I sent an email, but guess I need to call to reserve the spot.

But, I am in. And, three weeks ago it was chilly here in the mid-atlantic. Lately it's been warm and muggy. By July... ugh. Let's hope we'll need sweatshirts at night. That would be nice.

Seawitch2:
So who all is camping this time? Friday or Saturday night?

Camping? Whats' that? Oh yeah, I remember, Motel 6. A bunk on Capt. Tuck's boat is about as close to camping as I get these days. However with the right incentive, a cot inside a tent is doable. With that said, guess I will see ya all bight and early Saturday morning. Now that I know where it is I only have a 60% chance of getting lost. :eyebrow:

harleyridernc2003:
Volky, ... Buns for breakfast!?

Always!! Breakfast of champions, :wink:

LindaBluedolphin:
Camping? Whats' that? Oh yeah, I remember, Motel 6. A bunk on Capt. Tuck's boat is about as close to camping as I get these days. However with the right incentive, a cot inside a tent is doable. With that said, guess I will see ya all bight and early Saturday morning. Now that I know where it is I only have a 60% chance of getting lost. :eyebrow:

C'Mon, Linda, How can you turn down a hot tent in the middle of July fill with stinky gear!! Yeah!!

plus the chance to offer yourself to the mosquitoes!

LindaBluedolphin:
My camping consists of my popup which as head, shower, AC/Heat, and a king bed (2). That's roughing it for me :eyebrow:

have i told you lately that i love you?:)

Shower...did someone say SHOWER!!! Chris, have I told you lately that I love you!!! :D

paula and i are already used to sharing a bed, chris...:wink:

I hope to be there, at this point use a pencil, not a pen to add my name to the list. When it gets closer I will be able to verify. If I am able to attend (as I plan) I would be happy to bring cookies.

This time I will wear my gloves as I plan on diving deeper than 35 feet. :)

I'll bring my doubles so if anybody wants to give them a whirl I'd be happy to work with you (shallow water only). I'll need to borrow your single tank though.

Mark Vlahos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom