July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski:
I have something to do Friday night, but I plan on heading down early Saturday morning with my pop-up (assuming they have space) and camping until Sunday. Mid-july without AC? You people are die hard campers :)

When we were there a week ago, I was actually wearing a hooded sweatshirt while sleeping in my tent. With the hood on too!

Mike

I too was sleeping in full flannels and wrapped tightly into my sleeping bag while teeth still chattered slightly. This helped to drown out Ken's snoring though, so I was kind of thankful for that :wink: :D

So while the days were hot, if you are camping, I would bring something for cooler nights to sleep in.

I contacted Rawlings regarding fees/reservations.
Pertainent info is:
non-electric sites 8$ pp
electric ones are 30$ for 4p and 8$ ea. additional body
under 3 is FREE (acting such as may count, I qualify!)
NO bath houses (so bring water should you need a monthly "tooth" brushing
reservations are not needed for the non-electric sites, but I talked w/ Scott and told him we may want to try to co-locate and said to let him know what numbers we be talking.
I'm not sure if my gf Denise and her 2 (12 yo bOy/7 yo gUrl) are coming, either way I'm thinking of an electric site and still have room to share either way. As it stands today, I'm arriving Fri eve and leaving sat late afternoon.
www / #'s for Rawlings are:
www.lakerawlings.com
1.800.583.3781 / 1.804.478.9000

Mrs.Prages:
...sleeping in full flannels and wrapped tightly into my sleeping bag while teeth still chattered slightly...

I find a hot coal in the shorts generally warms one cockles!

Charlie
Charlie's big bro
Kristi
Jason
Pedro
Linda
Volky
Paula
Greg
Don
Carl
Jeff + a possible 3 non-divers

MAYBES
Marci
Mike
Robert
Matt

I posted back on page 2 that I was in on this trip so why is my name missing?! You guys no longer love me...that's it, isn't it? :17:

kristi hager:
Charlie
Charlie's big bro
Kristi
Jason
Pedro
Linda
Volky
Paula
Greg
Don
Carl
Jeff + a possible 3 non-divers

MAYBES
Marci
Mike
Robert
Matt

suthnbelle:
I posted back on page 2 that I was in on this trip so why is my name missing?! You guys no longer love me...that's it, isn't it? :17:

Might have copied from the wrong spot. Add yerself with your super mod powers <ducking>

Done. Check first post. I was going to be a real smart***** about adding my name, but thought I better not. :D

You took Charlie off?????????/

ya gonna update the menu? Git ta work mod girl!

kristi hager:
You took Charlie off?????????
Oops, I didn't mean to do that. I fixed it. Sorry Charlie!

kristi hager:
ya gonna update the menu? Git ta work mod girl!
yes i will update the menu, i was just too busy earlier. Updating now.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom