July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kriterian:
I'm working on getting off for this event, so I'm not 100 % sure on it yet but I was wondering...

What about desserts?!

Guess that's what you're responsible for!

Jason B:
I hear you make a mean lemon pound cake! :wink:

Jason

It's not quite as mean as Marci but it's up there. No, wait, I don't mean mean, I mean nice.

I think I'll also make "Cow Patties", that should fit with Jeff's "Road-kill" burgers. Of course this is all dependent on the work sit-chee-a-shun.

Seawitch2:
So who all is camping this time? Friday or Saturday night?
I have something to do Friday night, but I plan on heading down early Saturday morning with my pop-up (assuming they have space) and camping until Sunday. Mid-july without AC? You people are die hard campers :)

cmalinowski:
I have something to do Friday night, but I plan on heading down early Saturday morning with my pop-up (assuming they have space) and camping until Sunday. Mid-july without AC? You people are die hard campers :)

That sounds like a good idea. I'll bring my pop-up too...I don't have a tent yet though :D

cmalinowski:

That's right, bad to the bone, :dazzler1: I may bring my tent. This may turn into a camp -n- dive event. Does not get much better than that...

Kriterian:
It's not quite as mean as Marci but it's up there. No, wait, I don't mean mean, I mean nice.

I think I'll also make "Cow Patties", that should fit with Jeff's "Road-kill" burgers. Of course this is all dependent on the work sit-chee-a-shun.

kewl, Chris with colaboration I think I can get some of that patty mix at the same time that I get a clean kill. Jason, you still on for a spotter... I may need you to help with the shovel too, now (EEEW!)

Seawitch2:
So who all is camping this time? Friday or Saturday night?

Volky, I'm planning on Friday eve. Saturday nite is probably a no, since I need to get home to pack for PI but will see how that plays out. Buns for breakfast!?

Greg and I are most likely camping Friday and Saturday Night. I think we'll be getting in very late on Friday though. Maybe we can get a midnight dive in on Friday. :)

I hate that I'll have to miss it. I'm going to be up to my weight belt in alligators doing my IE that weekend at Bluestone.

Safe ascents,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom