July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all,
Can you pencil me in as a high maybe for camping?
Hmm. Maybe I should rephrase that as a high-percentage maybe.
I'll know soon if I am definately in.
Either way, I am in for the swim on Saturday.

Thanks!
don

kristi hager:
Marci, what are you thinking???? :sorry19z: Oh MY!
why, what evah do you mean...?

i'll have the plate then, that's all. it has nothing to do with showers and king-sized beds. though now that's in my head.

kristi hager:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You ain't right Jeff!

Kristi, and the scary thing is.. it's ALL legal roflmaf

OK, I have my reservation for my pop-up campsite for the 16th. I'll see you all there.

I'll try to bring some extra water for all of you shower groupies. :)

cmalinowski:
OK, I have my reservation for my pop-up campsite for the 16th. I'll see you all there.

I'll try to bring some extra water for all of you shower groupies. :)

Don't forget waterproof wiring for the CCV cameras.

Put me down as a definate 'maybe'. If I come I'll probably bring my RV...and assuming I can get it back there...I'll be camping :) It's a 37' Class A (bus style). As I recall, Lake Rawlings is not the easiest place to get in to.

-Warthog

Warthog:
Put me down as a definate 'maybe'. If I come I'll probably bring my RV...and assuming I can get it back there...I'll be camping :) It's a 37' Class A (bus style). As I recall, Lake Rawlings is not the easiest place to get in to.

-Warthog
Matt,

Hope you can join us! Give Lake Rawlings a call to see if it your RV will fit. I am sure if you have it, everyone will LOVE you! We could even use it as a changing room

I already shot an email off to Lake Rawlings ref. the RV.

I've been there b4 and I'm pretty confident I can make it at least to the 'dive shack'. Not so sure about lot C (camping area) though.

I also might have a few (3) other 'yankee' divers. They're currently out of town (on a dive trip to St. Thomas), but I'll see if they are interested when they get back next week. Two of them are pros, and I think our LDS has a class that weekend, but I'm not sure if they are scheduled to work.

-Warthog

LindaBluedolphin:
Matt,

Hope you can join us! Give Lake Rawlings a call to see if it your RV will fit. I am sure if you have it, everyone will LOVE you! We could even use it as a changing room

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom