July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages:
You'll be missed Mike, maybe not as much as your grill, but I promise, you'll be missed. :D

Aw shucks. I thought it would be my excellent camping prowess that would be missed.

Mike

MEL!

Oh super-mod....please update the growing list!

Everyone who doesn't have one of the listed "to bring" items, please feel free to bring other contributions. I'm still not sure what I'll bring.

Mike Loyco:
Aw shucks. I thought it would be my excellent camping prowess that would be missed.

Mike
ummm, yeah. yeah, mike, that's it.

kristi hager:
MEL!

Everyone who doesn't have one of the listed "to bring" items, please feel free to bring other contributions. I'm still not sure what I'll bring.
I'm not a maybe, but since my name is on grill and dessert, we'll just assume that works for counting me "in" :)

I will probably bring sausages with my tomato/pepper/onion sauce. Ah, haven't had a good one since MD football season.

I will also have an outdoor stove on the camper if we need it.

Here's hoping that the pump for the shower works since there are no water hookups at rawlings.

Grill, shower and dessert. I must reitirate just how much I love you!

kristi hager:
MEL!

Okay, I'm not a super-mod....no cape yet, just the bullet reflecting wrist bands like Wonder Woman! :sonic:

Marci, are you a definite? If I can go, and then drag my butt to Bluestone on Sunday then you can too. :D Let me know who else needs to be moved, and if the food list needs to be updated.

yeah, i'm in for rawlings and bluestone both. let's get wet! jason, harness has been ordered from scubatoys...mwah hah hah!

BabyDuck:
yeah, i'm in for rawlings and bluestone both. let's get wet! jason, harness has been ordered from scubatoys...mwah hah hah!

We will be dragging on Sunday but I'm sure it will be worth it. < better be >

Marci you will have to fill us in on your new purchase. Did you get the transpac, and will you have it for the 16th?

Girls........ I got my Jets yesterday.

Not gonna attempt to break em in before Utila, but I will give em a test drive in Bluestone.

Hmm....wow. I don't hang out here enough. Well, I see the list has grown, is anything at all needed?? Although is there still a plan for a night dive on Friday?? Cause I have a prior engagement on Sat night, I am gonna have to head out by 3 or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom