Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome. Check out Jim's Hose all..............

Jim_s_Hose_copy.jpg

I can't believe it actually FIT in the picture!! MAN!!! You are definitely a blessed man!

(PS: Please note how much better I can do with Photoshop!)

Why did you make it white? That's just not right....

And I'm going to regret this, but I'll find that pic my brother dug up from a few years ago and post it here.

Why did you make it white? That's just not right....

And I'm going to regret this, but I'll find that pic my brother dug up from a few years ago and post it here.

White because that was the continuation of the water from the image I lifted. And, well, it is accurate in its depiction. Please note, however, that Jim has suddently and inexplicably, gone quiet!

As for the photo of you dear Brad - there are plenty of them floating around, and Michelle is on her way over, so I know she'll help out. :devil: So you can either offer one up or we'll resort to other means! buahahahah!!!

Oh and I won't be on my way to San Francisco tomorrow. Seems that someone decided to get a DUI and every one else in the squadron gets to go in tomorrow for Alcohol Awareness Training....

Yay.

And the picture is entertaining to say the least.

Oh and I won't be on my way to San Francisco tomorrow. Seems that someone decided to get a DUI and every one else in the squadron gets to go in tomorrow for Alcohol Awareness Training....

:hyper: WHAT?!?!? :hyper: And I was frantically cleaning for WHAT?!?!?! :hyper: Washed the sheets on the spare bed for you for WHAT?!?! :hyper: Just kidding!! :wink: I am sorry to hear that you have to do the training, but I hope that it wasn't you that got the DUI! At least now you'll be there to give a good idea of the weather! buahahahaha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom