Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear Jim's got some lovin' arms open! :)

Not right now Brad........ I am playing with my hose.

But Sarah isn't busy!!!

me33_1_1.jpg

Man Zen_Man ... not really zenlike of you! But it IS nice to put a face with some posts. Nice artwork on your arms.

Okay, between the photos of me and Zen_man - where the hell is Brad's?!?!?! I am too busy doing laundry and cleaning up - otherwise I'd do one.

I'll try and find a "softer" one of me and put it up too. :wink:

Man Zen_Man ... not really zenlike of you! But it IS nice to put a face with some posts. Nice artwork on your arms.

Okay, between the photos of me and Zen_man - where the hell is Brad's?!?!?! I am too busy doing laundry and cleaning up - otherwise I'd do one.

I dont have one of Brad or I would fix up the Army man real well!!:D

Just wait...... I do have and will find one of Pro_Bum Ron!

But I do have to leave to go and teach open water in a few!

Man Zen_Man ... not really zenlike of you!

That depends on how you see Zen. Remember for a Yin, there is a Yang. They work together and not apart. This creates true balance.

Accepting both sides to all is the difficult part of the journey.

:zen: wakaah!!

Nice artwork on your arms.

Thank you. It's about 10 1/2 hours of work and still not complete. I have had it for about 11 years.

Nice artwork on your arms.

Thank you. It's about 10 1/2 hours of work and still not complete. I have had it for about 11 years.

Ya .... I thought it looked real well all over his face!! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom