Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we're all forgetting a fundamental question here: Is she hot?

:rofl3:LOL, Casey , you perv!!

She is not bad, she is a nice girl, But, I am not sure I like the idea of her wanting a relationship after seeing me for a whole 4 hours, and coming on very strong, I seem to have got her to slow down and take a breath.

She seems to think she is in Love, and Me, I am like hold on here now.... This girl is very aggresive in the whole thing, I was starting to feel like I was being attacked, sometimes that can be a good thing, But this one is like, Hold on here girl, slow down...Yikes!!LOL!

:rofl3:LOL, Casey , you perv!!

She is not bad, she is a nice girl, But, I am not sure I like the idea of her wanting a relationship after seeing me for a whole 4 hours, and coming on very strong, I seem to have got her to slow down and take a breath.

She seems to think she is in Love, and Me, I am like hold on here now.... This girl is very aggresive in the whole thing, I was starting to feel like I was being attacked, sometimes that can be a good thing, But this one is like, Hold on here girl, slow down...Yikes!!LOL!

I think you just like the ones that are hard to get :wink:

Yeah, hard to get seems to be the best course of action for a girl, or a guy, for that matter.
But I think it really depends on what you're looking for, something serious or something casual.
I do think that if a woman think she's in love with you after 4 hours, run, but if she's just agressive and you're "willing", why not?

Back
Top Bottom