Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The word Marriage should only be used to indicate our bond to our Scuba gear, nothing more, especially you Kristina and of course it applies to me... :D

Weird how the word "marriage" sort of creeps me out now. Ex has been lamenting on the past. Trying to get all up on my junk. :no:
Too bad, sucker! Grass wasn't greener for you on the other side, now, was it?
:dork2:

Weird how the word "marriage" sort of creeps me out now. Ex has been lamenting on the past. Trying to get all up on my junk. :no:
Too bad, sucker! Grass wasn't greener for you on the other side, now, was it?
:dork2:

ROFL, That is the same thing I said to my ex as I booted her out the door, glad I never married her!!!!:eyebrow:

woo hoo! Now when are you going to bring the discussion about discounts for your dialysis :joke:

A guy I met, in town, not telling :wink:
OK, a little more, he's a tech at my dialysis, it's totally casual (I don't want to be anyone's girlfriend) and it's all in good fun.
But I'm having fun. And not sad I'm not married.

Yeah well, it's a non-specific thread, yes? I have an extra ticket to the Sharks game tonight.
Anyone want to go? PM me.

This thread has gone to the Birds...:idk:
draft_lens1384850module10219550photo_1214655489DodoBird.jpg

Back
Top Bottom