Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im playing catchup here, but im very sorry to hear about the loss in your family Jim. Its very tragic that this happened.

I am still here guy's, But I can't make the meet and greet, To Much time off work due too the shooting of the nephew!!

If you were my neighbor I'd give you a ride to hang out with your buddies :)!

If you were my neighbor I'd give you a ride to hang out with your buddies :)!

Thanks Kathy, It is all Just bad timing....

Mike will haul My gear, But riding my bike down to Monterey this time of year could be bad news on the way home due to the cold wet conditions on hwy152 that late in the evening...

I think I will error on the side of cation..,...

BUMP - Can't let this thread disappear. One day, perhaps we'll actually see Jim in the water. :p

Thanks Casey, I hope everthing will come to an end soon, And I can get back to diving as soon as Possible!!

I taught A class last weekend, but that is only the second one in many months, So Once again I will miss the meet and greet again!:shocked2:

Thanks Kathy, It is all Just bad timing....

Mike will haul My gear, But riding my bike down to Monterey this time of year could be bad news on the way home due to the cold wet conditions on hwy152 that late in the evening...think I will error on the side of cation..,...

Brrr that sounds cold! :cold:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom