Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm diving with Paul Radpour from my dive club. We have to get in and out early as he has to work at 1:00.
That's another thing I enjoy about him, even on a work day he squeezes in dives :)

Hey, Thanks for asking, The shoulder seems to be 100%, and I am back to work and teaching again, I could use A vacation though.....:D

That's great to hear your shoulder is all healed Jim...and without surgery! :D

Since I haven't posted in a long time, and I haven't been diving with my friends in a long time. here is a quick Hello from the frozen north.

:wavey:

Hi Ron! Great to see you here! Hope to see you at the M&G - it's my first M&G since I meet you and Jim last April & did my first 12 minute local cold water dive in 3ft vis off Ken's boat in a heap 'o neoprene :). That was quite the experience for a WWW :D! Not a WWW anymore so this M&G will be in much better style :D!

HI RON!!!
Good to see you here My friend!!!!!! Stay warm up there Buddy:)

Awwee, that's better! :grouphug:

Jim, I'm speechless. . so very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

Thanks Guy's, I feel for his Mother, He was her only son,Only 21 , And A great Kid!!

His room Mate was drinking and playing with A 12 Gage Shotgun and screwed up and shot Tommy point Blank in the chest, Killed him Instantly they say!

The Roommate and two others that were present at the time were arrested, The roommate has been charged with Manslaughter!

Hey Mikey....

Did you go diving this weekend??
Yeah, Casey and I meet up for a short dive today. There was snow on the ground!!! Pics up on Picasa

It is A good thing I didn't go, My Nephew was shot And Killed last Night, You Might have seen it on the news....
Sorry to hear that Jim. I don't watch the news so I didn't hear it. I did see your FB status though.

Thanks Guy's, I feel for his Mother, He was her only son,Only 21 , And A great Kid!!

His room Mate was drinking and playing with A 12 Gage Shotgun and screwed up and shot Tommy point Blank in the chest, Killed him Instantly they say!

The Roommate and two others that were present at the time were arrested, The roommate has been charged with Manslaughter!
Man, that sucks so badly. Booze and guns don't mix.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom