Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you sweet girl!

It is nice to be back to me, But not to work, I need A vacation:), And I have three weeks saved up to go, And I will be going in Feb-March!!

Where will you be going?

I think I must be crazy -

But I am almost certain that I will rent a room in Monterey and spend my month holiday over christmas this year diving non-stop in cold water :wink:

Oh no! That might turn you into a dreaded "vacation diver!"

:)

LOL Kathy, you are CRAZY! But it would sure save you some money.
If I thought it would be helpful I'd offer you a place to stay, but I'm not that much closer to Monterey than you are.
Jim, my ScubaBoard challenge is to dive every weekend, I've almost accomplished that, so if/when you're available, just let me know, I will rent the suit from Diver Dan's. I can't take any more time off work, though, so weekends are best.
I planned on taking an EFR course from AnyWater in early December, not sure of the date. Any time after that I will be ready for the rescue course. Ready and excited :)

Oh no! That might turn you into a dreaded "vacation diver!":)

:rofl3::rofl3:

LOL Kathy, you are CRAZY! But it would sure save you some money.If I thought it would be helpful I'd offer you a place to stay, but I'm not that much closer to Monterey than you are.date.

Kristina, Thanks for the sweet offer! If you lived in Monterey, I'd take you up on that! I'd just love to roll out of bed & be at the dive site without a drive.
It would also be cool if I had space for buddies to crash. I'm still looking :D!

It's not about money cause I know how to dive on a budget in developing countries - It's about finally breaking this wetsuit warm water adiction :D.

I think I'd pay a pretty high price if I ran off for 5 weeks of wetsuit diving till mid January - because my Fundies class is scheduled for February.

There's always next summer :D.

That's the great thing about the ocean, good chance it will be there next summer, too.
Myabe not forever and ever, but next year, pretty good chance.
I'm diving both days this weekend, Sat. going out to BW to try to find something I found before that was unusual, and then Sunday going to Stillwater Cove for my first time. Hoping on avoiding race traffic on Sunday. Got my buddy all lined up, I'm good to go! Oh, except that bubbling BCD, need to pick that up from AWS. Let's hope it's fixed this time!

That's the great thing about the ocean, good chance it will be there next summer, too.
Myabe not forever and ever, but next year, pretty good chance.
I'm diving both days this weekend, Sat. going out to BW to try to find something I found before that was unusual, and then Sunday going to Stillwater Cove for my first time. Hoping on avoiding race traffic on Sunday. Got my buddy all lined up, I'm good to go! Oh, except that bubbling BCD, need to pick that up from AWS. Let's hope it's fixed this time!

Kristina, who are you diving with Saturday? Maybe I'll see you at BW.

Anyone have any news on conditions for this weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom