Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed on that - 152 can be hairy, especially at night, even with four wheels.

Probably doesn't help that I always "wanna go fast."

Brrr that sounds cold! :cold:[/QUOTE

Thanks sweetie, But with my riding gear, The cold I can handle, It is the wet slippery road that worries me, I don't want to be another Funeral.....I hate wet FOGGY roads on two wheeles....

I don't want to go to a funeral either :)

Agreed on that - 152 can be hairy, especially at night, even with four wheels.

Probably doesn't help that I always "wanna go fast."

Fast...... Hell Ya buddy, when you ride A crotch Rocket anything under 100 mph is slow!!!:wink: I love FAST!!! And I love corners!!

Thanks Kathy, I don't want to go to my Funeral either... LOL!

I just talked to my Daughter, She and I will decide if we can co-drive each other in my pick-up and come down, Likely Not.... But Maybe???

No more of those things for a while ;-)

Kathy..

I hope not...

This last one was like A Jerry springer show, Two Paule-bearers got into A fist-fight,During the funeral!!! Then the ex-girlfriend of my nephew told the grand-parents and the mother of my nephew, if My Daughter and-or her mother stayed.... she would never see her grandchild again, What a crazy thing it was, I even had to protect my Daughter from the father of the ex girlfriend, What a bunch of Bull-****... HOW SAD IT ALL WAS!!! I almost had to beat-up the Father of the Ex, But he retreated.... HOW STUPID!!! How SAD!!!!!! I am so ashamed to be part of this Family!!

Good-Night everyone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom