Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah but nobody was naked in the pictures you posted.

Often a model signs a release thinking pictures will have a specific use - but they do not always realize they are authorizing ownership of the image. So that the image can be used for anything the photographer wants. This is up to the photographer to either explain / or not

No.... These ladies are PRO Models, And THEY TELL ME WHAT THEY WANT ME TO DO WITH THEIR PICTURES.... Ooops left the caps on, Sorry I am on the defensive side right now, I feel I have been attacked!

I would kick your butt for that but I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up that high atmPosted via Mobile Device

Seek Yoga grasshopper, yoga!

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA ... Hold up a min. First let me say that Jim did NOT send me any nude pictures. It was all a joke to mess with the others who were doubting him. He may or may not have taken nudes for some models, I really don't know and really don't care. Regardless he didn't send them to me. We joked in PM about me posting how hot they were, it was just a ruse and no womens privacy or privates were violated. Sheesh... :rolleyes

That's what I though :D I was trying to dispell the whole myth, but....he didn't clearly answer my questions. :rofl3:

No.... These ladies are PRO Models, And THEY TELL ME WHAT THEY WANT ME TO DO WITH THEIR PICTURES.... Ooops left the caps on, Sorry I am on the defensive side right now, I feel I have been attacked!

So let me get this straight. You didn't PM nude pictures to anyone. And you didn't "disrespect" any image of any gal or exploit their trust.

It was all a joke & now ommmmmmm *BREATH* Michelle can chill out.

Thanks for clarifying guys! I really did think you were sharing pics without consent and I didn't think it was cool...even if you have a signed consent.

I didn't mean to insult you Jim and I'm really happy to hear it was all a joke. :D

So let me get this straight. You didn't PM nude pictures to anyone. And you didn't "disrespect" any image of any gal or exploit their trust.

It was all a joke & now ommmmmmm *BREATH* Michelle can chill out.

I'm breathing good now! How bout you Jim? lol

Yeah but nobody was naked in the pictures you posted.

Often a model signs a release thinking pictures will have a specific use - but they do not always realize they are authorizing ownership of the image. So that the image can be used for anything the photographer wants. This is up to the photographer to either explain / or not

No Kathy, These ladies KNOW and NEED their work distributed!

I am still shaking my head over all of this Bull ****!

No Kathy, These ladies KNOW and NEED their work distributed! I am still shaking my head over all of this Bull ****!

Obviously I'm missin somethin'
I've done some sports modeling, signed some releases
had pictures published in public print (mostly for rockclimbing)
just drawing on that experience

But Jim - if you are saying everything is respectful and nobody is in the dark.
I believe you :kiss2:!

Thanks for clarifying guys! I really did think you were sharing pics without consent and I didn't think it was cool...even if you have a signed consent.

I didn't mean to insult you Jim and I'm really happy to hear it was all a joke. :D

I am sorry,If it wasn't A joke!!! What you still don't seem to understand, Some of these Models sign A model release Because they NEED THE PHOTOGRAPHER TO DISTRIBUTE their work, show it , Sell it (Though they get A cut) and get their name and face out there so they can make it in the modeling world!
Do you all understand that.... That is how this works!

I am not knew to this world:shakehead:

I think I get it. These are actually models that WANT to sell their bodies not just innocent victims. It's a very different world where you all are helping each other. That's cool!

Anyway why did I even enter the tangle?

I don't really care about chics that pose nude for photographers.

Would rather talk about diving :). Hope Lobos is great on Sunday.

Ok off to homework land.

Night everyone have a good weekend.

I think I get it. It's a very different world where you all are helping each other. That's cool!

Anyway why did I even enter the tangle?

I don't really care about chics that pose nude for photographers.

Would rather talk about diving :). Hope Lobos is great on Sunday.

Ok off to homework land.

Night everyone have a good weekend.

Yes, Let me summarize something for some of you folks..
I did send some of the NUDE photos to a man, His name is Kurt Fishback, If you don't know this name, Kurt is a very renowned Photographer, and my instructor, Kurt is the son of Glen Fishback, They owned Fishback school of photography, Glen Fishback still to this day has work in every gallery through out the world, AND WAS A VERY Close FRIEND OF Ansel Adams, Kurt is the Photographer that photographed Annie Leibovitz in the nude standing next to a life size drawing she drew of herself in the nude, Annie is the only photographer to ever due A portfolio of the Queen of England...
Where am I going with this, Nude photography is an art... Not A disgrace to the human body, It is beauty...
So was I a jerk for sending this Photography to Kurt.... No It was sent to him to show my work and to get his opinion...

Now you can Google any of these 3 names and see where I am going with this post!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom