Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Brandon, Nice to see A friend has a great sense of humor, instead of accusing me of being an unprofessional ass hole!!

Thank one of the ladies for that, Nice PM SENT by her!

Sorry Jim...I didn't call you an unprofessional ******* but just wanted to share how some women might feel about having their pics shared on a PM instead of on this thread.

I think if I hired a professional photographer to take nude shots of me, I would expect him to keep them private (no matter what kind of release I signed.) I guess I'm just a little naive that way though, so I won't be having any nude shots taken of me. Thanks for the heads up about what photographers can do with your photos!

Yeah, same thought here Kathy!

I think Jim needs to be in the dog house for a while on this one.

Michelle.

Don't you ever accuse me of being an unprofessional AZHLE (In PM sent) again with out knowing what you are talking about!!

Kathy, sorry you are an innocent victim, You did not see the PM she sent me!

Sorry people, Rant over!!

Kathy, sorry you are an innocent victim, You did not see the PM she sent me!
Sorry people, Rant over!!

I'm still a little clueless (like normal :)) so did you REALLY send nude pictures that you took in PM's to scubaboard guys across the country? :shocked2:

Sorry Jim...I didn't call you an unprofessional ******* but just wanted to share how some women might feel about having their pics shared on a PM instead of on this thread.

I think if I hired a professional photographer to take nude shots of me, I would expect him to keep them private (no matter what kind of release I signed.) I guess I'm just a little naive that way though, so I won't be having any nude shots taken of me. Thanks for the heads up about what photographers can do with your photos!

You are very mistaken, If you want a pro Photographer to shoot you in that manner and you want them for YOU....That is a whole new ball game, That is when a Nondiscloser is signed, and the copyright of those Photographs now BELONG TO YOU!!! That means NO ONE SEES THOSE PICTURES BUT YOU AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER!!
If you sign A model relese, you want those shots as A portfolio to go into the public eye to get you out there to make your name and portfolio known , so that you can get more business!

Sorry Michelle, you really pissed me off, I have NEVER been Unproffesional as A photographer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom