Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle.

Don't you ever accuse me of being an unprofessional AZHLE (In PM sent) again with out knowing what you are talking about!!

Kathy, sorry you are an innocent victim, You did not see the PM she sent me!

Sorry people, Rant over!!

Jim, I tried to share my opinion with you privately and now you made it sound like I was calling you and unprofessional a**hole. This is what I originally sent you. I didn't post on the thread to be funny. Actually, I found you sharing the nude pics of the girls and bragging about it to be very unprofessional. I have no idea who these girls are but if I were them, I'd be pissed that you shared them publicly. I really just wanted to share how I felt without causing a scene...but I guess that didn't work. Sorry you took it that way. :depressed:

Jim, I tried to share my opinion with you privately and now you made it sound like I was calling you and unprofessional a**hole. This is what I originally sent you. I didn't post on the thread to be funny. Actually, I found you sharing the nude pics of the girls and bragging about it to be very unprofessional. I have no idea who these girls are but if I were them, I'd be pissed that you shared them publicly. I really just wanted to share how I felt without causing a scene...but I guess that didn't work. Sorry you took it that way. :depressed:

Yes I Did take it that way, as well as the post , that i should be in the dog House for A long time, When you have no idea what A released portfolio is for!

It Is for the PUBLIC.... Michelle!

See the pictures in the past post that I posted Kathy..

Yeah but nobody was naked in the pictures you posted.

Often a model signs a release thinking pictures will have a specific use - but they do not always realize they are authorizing ownership of the image. So that the image can be used for anything the photographer wants. This is up to the photographer to either explain / or not

I am very sorry Michelle.... I really am , But that is exactally how I took that statement!!

Sigh.... That PM... Just sent me right out of my chair... Pissed, I have NEVER been unproffesional with my Photography, And futher more Even If I did or Do... send some shots to friends, That is what this type of modeling is for, this is how they get their work out into the eye of so many different publishers...

Now I hope this is over, I am starting to calm my very nasty attitude!

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA ... Hold up a min. First let me say that Jim did NOT send me any nude pictures. It was all a joke to mess with the others who were doubting him. He may or may not have taken nudes for some models, I really don't know and really don't care.

Regardless he didn't send them to me. We joked in PM about me posting how hot they were, it was just a ruse and no womens privacy or privates were violated.

Sheesh... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom