Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Let me summarize something for some of you folks..
I did send some of the NUDE photos to a man, His name is Kurt Fishback, If you don't know this name, Kurt is a very renowned Photographer, and my instructor, Kurt is the son of Glen Fishback, They owned Fishback school of photography, Glen Fishback still to this day has work in every gallery through out the world, AND WAS A VERY Close FRIEND OF Ansel Adams, Kurt is the Photographer that photographed Annie Leibovitz in the nude standing next to a life size drawing she drew of herself in the nude, Annie is the only photographer to ever due A portfolio of the Queen of England...
Where am I going with this, Nude photography is an art... Not A disgrace to the human body, It is beauty...
So was I a jerk for sending this Photography to Kurt.... No It was sent to him to show my work and to get his opinion...

Now you can Google any of these 3 names and see where I am going with this post!

Well that does sound quite professional - much better than sliding them over to chipsters table :wink:.

Hope you and the wife loved those nude pictures Brandon, Let me know if you need more, I shot 847...

I was hoping you could come back for some more, I wasnt quite happy with the angle you got of me. :D

Well that does sound quite professional - much better than sliding them over to chipsters table :wink:.

Hey, wait, Chip is a photographer and he PROMISED ME that he would pick his tong up off of the floor as soon as he was done drewling.:)

""True fact"", No joking on this comment, Chip is A photographer, Photographers are how we Spred the word and get A model to be seen by the right person!!

Chip Might have a connection that I don't know, Chip could be the Photographer that might make that girls dream come true!!!

No BS, That is one true way it all works, What if Chip sent a picture that I sent him.. well he sent it to a friend, that freind called chip and said, I want this model...
Chip calls me, I call her, she just got a chance in the world of modeling...
See where I am going??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom