Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do we have a more modern picture for me? I'm not one for the afro or the powder blue suit. :) What with the 2 russian girls and the marine biologist and so forth. Maybe I'll go find a ninja in dive gear.:wink:

Well, you'd better get her certified by the 19th...how can we have an underwater wedding if she's not certified? :confused:

It is difficult to get her to retain her skills since Jim can't reduce the doseage in order to keep her from regaining her senses and leaving. I just don't see her ever getting certified to dive when he has to keep reminding her to breath.:rofl3::rofl3:

It is difficult to get her to retain her skills since Jim can't reduce the doseage in order to keep her from regaining her senses and leaving. I just don't see her ever getting certified to dive when he has to keep reminding her to breath.:rofl3::rofl3:

You are just soooooo funny!!

I think I will tell some nasty true secrets about you to Sara and Michell

There probably wasn't much hope for me from the get go....:) Oh and is there any good diving in England?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom