Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim - you are fantastic with your mad skillz.

:rofl3: You already know of course that I put that I had no dives and not certified Just to be a smart azz.

The sad part is, I quit logging a long time ago and now I can only guess at what I have, I had just over 500 when I stopped and I didn't bother to log dives when I was teaching either!!

Kind of dumb of me I must say!

......... And I look forward to the time in which I can say that I have 100 dives! :)

That will happen soon enough.

I still remember when I was there, first certed and the GF (Shannon at that time) Would drive to Monterey and dive every weekend through the first year.

We did 126 dives that first year and had a blast, Her that brat , She is still a very good friend and is now a warm water winnie, She is going through Med-school in Grenada........ ya the Carribian Islands!

Now I am trying to finish Christina's cert (New GF) So I have a new divebuddy So I can go crazy diving again.

....and the GF (Shannon at that time) .....Now I am trying to finish Christina's cert (New GF)

Jim Ernst - Ladies Man!
:ppd:

It takes time for me to find another one that will tolerate me!!
I can only imagine. what was that - like 40 years? :mooner:

I can only imagine. what was that - like 40 years? :mooner:

Nope .....

Actully when I sent the kids mother on her way (never married thank God) I was with shannon 4 days later , She had just turned 20 and I was 36 and we had a fantastic long term relationship, She has been gone a little over a year and I now have Christina.

Seen as how I am now 45 and have never grown up I may get to keep her.

I knew that couldn't happen with Shannon with her being only 19 when we started dating!

So la tee da:mooner::mooner::mooner:

Did you win your Husband In a lawsuit........... Well.....you know.... Just asking.

Now I am trying to finish Christina's cert (New GF) So I have a new divebuddy So I can go crazy diving again.

Well, you'd better get her certified by the 19th...how can we have an underwater wedding if she's not certified? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom