Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buck. (Zen_man)

You have any idea how many people on this board must love you for starting this thread?

They do because I havent been causing trouble on any of the other threads as I have this one to tend too.

You haven't been causing trouble on this thread either as of late - letting me down, might I add! And yes, that's the one (baby). bleech!

You haven't been causing trouble on this thread either as of late - letting me down, might I add! And yes, that's the one (baby). bleech!

Don't encourage him Sarah!! Well, I guess it's ok as long as you're the harrassee. :popcorn:

you're the harrassee. :popcorn:
I wear it like my own personal badge of courage.... So bring it Jim Ernst. Do your best! :D

Come on .... what's the secret? Obviously it is SOOOOO secret that even I don't know it! :D

HAHA! Ron doesn't know any of my secrets .... That's why they call them "secrets" silly! By the way - what's up with "logged dives: None - not certified"?? Are we going to have to check your C-card on the 19th???

post_new.gif
Today, 03:20 PM #367 Jim Ernst
Scuba Instructor

Status
badges_instructor.gif

Profile InfoJoin Date: Sep 2004
Logged Dives: None - Not Certified

HAHA! Ron doesn't know any of my secrets .... That's why they call them "secrets" silly! By the way - what's up with "logged dives: None - not certified"?? Are we going to have to check your C-card on the 19th???

post_new.gif
Today, 03:20 PM #367 Jim Ernst
Scuba Instructor

Status
badges_instructor.gif

Profile InfoJoin Date: Sep 2004
Logged Dives: None - Not Certified

What's a C/card?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom