Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, see - this is why you are so necessary in life - to state the the obvious when I have brainlessly forgott.............what was I saying!?

And as for not talking to "you" - it is for someone else. Don't worry. I would never not talk to you. :D

Awwwaaa.... you are just too sweet!!

And to think I was trying to pick on you and NOW I cant, You do know that it is impossible for me to harrass someone when they are being sweet!!:shakehead:

Okay, well, you better because otherwise you know I will get MEAN and Nasty ... but not "nasty" like that- so get yuur mind out of the gutter Mr. Ernst. :)

Okay, well, you better because otherwise you know I will get MEAN and Nasty ... but not "nasty" like that- so get yuur mind out of the gutter Mr. Ernst. :)

Ahhh Haaa ............. Sure.............. Thats not what Prodiver_CA Has been telling me!:D

You do know that it is impossible for me to harrass someone when they are being sweet!!:shakehead:

Hmmm, that's nice to know.
icon_idea.gif
I can't wait to see you again and get the chance to dive with you on the 19th Jim. :blinking:

Michelle - I wouldn't keep anything from you. Jim's just blowing smoke in order to divert attention from that horrible New Year's photo I uncovered of him.

By the way Jim - what happened to your old avatar/icon?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom