Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I go away for 5 minutes and you guys are already bickering again? :) Yes, there is the possibility of shipping off to England or possibly Florida. You wouldn't have to twist my arm to go to either of them. If I go to England, then I'm buying my drysuit here. If I'm going to Florida, I will save my money on a drysuit and buy a 3 or a 5 mm suit. It actually looks like I could use my semi-dry in the winter since the Gulf gets a little chilly. I actually hadn't thought about England as an assignment possibility until it was suggested to me today as very possible. This is all very fluid right now, so I'm standing by to stand by. I have been checking out UK dive sites (websites and where to dive). Ooh and I hear Ireland is pretty cool too. I'm so giddy.. I can't wait until I know where I'm going.

I go away for 5 minutes and you guys are already bickering again? :) Yes, there is the possibility of shipping off to England or possibly Florida. You wouldn't have to twist my arm to go to either of them. If I go to England, then I'm buying my drysuit here. If I'm going to Florida, I will save my money on a drysuit and buy a 3 or a 5 mm suit. It actually looks like I could use my semi-dry in the winter since the Gulf gets a little chilly. I actually hadn't thought about England as an assignment possibility until it was suggested to me today as very possible. This is all very fluid right now, so I'm standing by to stand by. I have been checking out UK dive sites (websites and where to dive). Ooh and I hear Ireland is pretty cool too. I'm so giddy.. I can't wait until I know where I'm going.

If you do get Florida.....

Long story short, I was there for two weeks, I watched guys/girls complaining it was cold , some in 7mm suits.

I used a 3mm full suit and I was dying as it was to hot.

I am a very big COLD WUSSIE

Water was I think 85-90 degrees!!

I do hope you get what YOU want , though we will be sorry to see you go .

You are just soooooo funny!!

I think I will tell some nasty true secrets about you to Sara and Michell

Hey, I thought you said you couldn't harrass someone who's been nice? I was trying to help with the underwater marriage and everything.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll take either one. :) England has a lot of logistical pains in the butt, but they'll be well worth it. Florida is close to home and lots of family.

Hey, I thought you said you couldn't harrass someone who's been nice? I was trying to help with the underwater marriage and everything.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thank you sweetie!!

I think I would love to have the husband position.

But I think she might need a bit more time....

We have only been together a couple months now..

My heart is into her though:D

Thank you sweetie!!

I think I would love to have the husband position.

But I think she might need a bit more time....

We have only been together a couple months now..

My heart is into her though:D

Awww...I hope when I find a BF, he's as sweet as you Jim. :Kissy:

Back
Top Bottom