Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! And here I was thinking that this thread was good as dead. I go away for a evening of relaxation (interrupted by a friend who came around after returning from 6 months of travelling, and hoping to spend the night resulting in tons o' rapid cleaning ...) .... and look what the heck happens ! 3 pages!?! THREE PAGE?!?! I am beginning to feel that this thread no longer requires my services :(

hahaha! Fear not - as long as Jim is around, I will be here to give him hell. Speaking of which ..........

Well, you'd better get her certified by the 19th...how can we have an underwater wedding if she's not certified? :confused:

That's the only way that Jim could get the poor thing to marry him. Get her newly certified, still slightly scare about the "big blue" and then "surprise" her with an underwater wedding. She'd stay because she would be too scared to swim away. :mooner:

And as for that quip about winning my husband in a lawsuit --- that was too freaking funny. But .... completely ..... unfounded! :D As the male, he inherently won the grand prize - me! :D

That's the only way that Jim could get the poor thing to marry him. Get her newly certified, still slightly scare about the "big blue" and then "surprise" her with an underwater wedding. She'd stay because she would be too scared to swim away.

And as for that quip about winning my husband in a lawsuit --- that was too freaking funny. But .... completely ..... unfounded! As the male, he inherently won the grand prize - me!

Awww......Did someone nice LIE TO YOU????

Give me......... Hell??? You better go and get some practice sweet cheeks, And then come back and try again to fight the master of trouble!!:D

You guys can all come visit me, whereever I end up. Maybe we can all go on a Scubaboard dive trip. :) I'll think I'll be hard pressed to hit 100 dives before I leave. Oh well...

You guys can all come visit me, whereever I end up. Maybe we can all go on a Scubaboard dive trip. :) I'll think I'll be hard pressed to hit 100 dives before I leave. Oh well...

You can do it. hell just go to brekwater every night after work and log a couple quickies.

Oh and maby a night dive too.

Well since I don't need to study now, that's not such a bad idea. I looked at my log book just now. I have 69 dives logged in the book, 71 on the computer (couple of breaks at the surface chasing after someone and then calming them down leading to more than 3 minutes between dives, causing the computer to start a new dive). We'll go with the book. Hmm so assuming I'm not in the area in 2 months (we'll say 60 days), that means I would need to log 1 dive every other day or 2 dives on separate days. Carry the one. Doable, but will take some planning. Hmm, anyone want to go night diving? :) I had planned to go tomorrow, but the Air Force has deemed it an airman observation day....I'll explain tomorrow afternoon. Although Saturday and Sunday look rather interesting,

.SAT...NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.
W SWELL 12 TO 17 FT AT 16 SECONDS. PATCHY FOG.
.SAT NIGHT...N WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT.
W SWELL 11 TO 13 FT AT 15 SECONDS.

.SUN...N WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.
W SWELL 11 TO 13 FT.
.SUN NIGHT...N WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.
W SWELL 8 TO 11 FT.
Might just need to go take pictures at Lobos or something.

stopped at 417 posts.... ok 418.

Everyone gone diving?

We will be tomorrow! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom