Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I am going to bring what I can, and not worry too much about it. :D I just like to have something warm between dives and it gives Mark something to do. We can both, surprisingly, be kind of quiet people. Surprised?!!? :D

That sounds good. Most people will probably bring their own lunch anyway. :D

I think that might be a good idea, if someone can bring meats, etc. I already have some hotdogs, but am going to grab some more since I am going to go to the store. Plats and such would be great. I have mustard and ketchup.

I guess I'm typing too slow. :wink: Ok, I'll bring some plates, napkins and utensils and will try to get to the store to pick up some meats but not sure if I'll have time. :( I'm still at work and need to go to Fiji a mtg at the dive shop, then go home and pack to take off at 5am. ugh! I gotten run, so let me know if you need anything else.

Buzzards will also cater to us down at the Breakwater if we all want:wink:
BBQ 2x in a day sounds like a recipe for :yuck: Nothing at all against buzzards, but ....

micboucher:
That sounds good. Most people will probably bring their own lunch anyway.
04.gif
You are probably right. I am generally not that hungry when I dive. Its afterwards that I just want to nosh!!!

Oh, my little BBQ is tiny - one of those little table top gas grills. I need to go and get some more buns tonight I think - the one I have are a bit gross. :)

I understand Liposuction is just the ticket for gross buns. Do you think you have the time?:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom