Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have a point about trio's, it does end up where one gets the shaft. as for the last guy, he's the one that should be watched, because if he's last he's probably slower and will be left behind if your not attentive. You can't expect someone to pick up the pace because your quicker, that guy will get wore out, burn through his air, and generally have a rotten time.

Teams of 3 are really good if you practice and train as a 3 person team. Such as a drifting deco with an air share. Two people can share gas, while the third acts as deco captain and shoots the bag, for instance.

Also a 3rd person may catch a small problem that the other team mate missed, which is pretty common.

I like 3 person teams, personally. However I can imagine that 3 photogs as a team might make for an interesting time.

I would think all black would make you look more like shark bait..
:shocked2:

You will be Asimulated By the Borg Queen to the dark side!!

:rofl3::rofl3: Jim, Now I get the humor!! Was just caught up on a few hundred episodes :D!

Sorry, I never owned a TV :hippy: & really didn't get the joke - it just sounded kinda scary :D.

Hey Brew.....

You know why Kathy didn't like my Borg queen comment, She didn't know about Star Trek, Doc Wong had to Enlighten her today.:doh2:

Kathy .... Where have you been not to know about the Borgs and Star Trek:rofl3:

Kathy.... See TSandM"s Avatar, She has A picture of the Borg queen!!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom