Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gnite Kat. you going to be diving this weekend?

Yup tomorrow @ Lobos & Sunday on the Cypress Sea!!! :D:D

Good night Borg Princess!!!!!:)

Night :kiss2:

Wow,

Check out this video where Kathy meats the DIR crowd... :p

Mike, should we sacrifice Jim instead while I can still make a dash for it :D:D!

Kathy,

If you listen to the video closely, yes we can sacrafice Jim instead, and make a dash for it. The girl in the video accidently calls the DIR crowd forward, they arrive to take her to suffer the pains of learning DIR...

She says, hold up I'm already signed up for UTD but I know of somone that escaped you, and then that's when you give him Jim's name....

You could also give him Brewski... :)

Then we can be safe diving.... :)

Give me a call I'll be getting there on friday night, diving the Double down on sat. and looks like I'll be meeting Danno on sunday.

Not a bad last weekend home eh?

Not bad :wink:!

I'll be diving with Don tomorrow

I will try to call you

also we can try to meet on Sunday after the dive ;-).

OK, that's it, where do I sign up. Now I really want to be assimilated! :D

LOL!!

Thank you for filling Kathy in on the Star trek Info and making her understand my joke , And that I wasn't bad mouthing DIR Doc.

Heck I think DIR has some good stuff going for it!!

LOL!!

Thank you for filling Kathy in on the Star trek Info and making her understand my joke , And that I wasn't bad mouthing DIR Doc.

Heck I think DIR has some good stuff going for it!!

You're welcome. It was fun filling in the gaps about Star Trek and the Next Generation, it's been one of my favorite shows!

Yea, DIR has a couple of good things going for it, I like it. ;-) It's allowed me to do some diving I'd never considered. If anyone would ever want a DIR demo, question, answer thingy, let me know and I'll set it up. I'll promise not to do any assimilations, but hey if you decide to follow the Borg Princess, that's your choice. :wink:

Maybe I'll show you the secret handshake. :cool2:

Also, just to let you know, my Monastery video clip was definitely not DIR. :D

Back
Top Bottom