Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're welcome. It was fun filling in the gaps about Star Trek and the Next Generation, it's been one of my favorite shows!

Yea, DIR has a couple of good things going for it, I like it. ;-) It's allowed me to do some diving I'd never considered. If anyone would ever want a DIR demo, question, answer thingy, let me know and I'll set it up. I'll promise not to do any assimilations, but hey if you decide to follow the Borg Princess, that's your choice. :wink:

Maybe I'll show you the secret handshake. :cool2:

Also, just to let you know, my Monastery video clip was definitely not DIR. :D

Thank you Doc, I might take you up on that here in the near future!

OK, that's it, where do I sign up. Now I really want to be assimilated! :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I see that Borg Princess..... I mean Kathy is on the board tonight!:)

Hi Jim,

Back from an awesome dive - ooppss -- I mean assimilation session with Don, my new instructor @ Lobos ;-).

He offered lots of cool diving tips - oh I mean employed tactics to assimiate me into streamline, diving with great buddy awareness & started manipulating my bouyancy awareness to align with scooter riding & more ambitious diving ;-).

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hi Jim,

Back from an awesome dive - ooppss -- I mean assimilation session with Don, my new instructor @ Lobos ;-).

He offered lots of cool diving tips - oh I mean employed tactics to assimiate me into streamline, diving with great buddy awareness & started manipulating my bouyancy awareness to align with scooter riding ;-).

:rofl3:I love it ..... That a girl..... There is the fun and Humor!!!
Did you see that Doc wong was offering some DIR educational Info , I am thinking of checking it out some time soon after I get healed, if that ever happens:shakehead:

:rofl3:I love it ..... That a girl..... There is the fun and Humor!!! Did you see that Doc wong was offering some DIR educational Info , I am thinking of checking it out some time soon after I get healed, if that ever happens:shakehead:

:D:D Doc Wong is one fun DIR dude! I'd take him up on the scooter introduction :D:D

:D:D Doc Wong is one fun DIR dude! I'd take him up on the scooter introduction :D:D

I can not do anything until this thing is resolved, They find what is wrong, And then A way to heal this damn shoulder.

My Doc shoved a needle through that shoulder yesturday that was 4 inches long, It still has not help'd, I Might be off at least another month!:shakehead:

I can not do anything until this thing is resolved, They find what is wrong, And then A way to heal this damn shoulder.

My Doc shoved a needle through that shoulder yesturday that was 4 inches long, It still has not help'd, I Might be off at least another month!:shakehead:

:cuddles: Get better! Can you do gentle diving? I'd lift your tank :D.

Hey Jim - are you or Ron interested in helping a friend of mine finish up her OW cert? She started out at a resort but didn't finish for whatever reason. I don't know how much she has left to do, but I can find out.

Can she do it privately, or will she need to join a full class?

Hey Jim - are you or Ron interested in helping a friend of mine finish up her OW cert? She started out at a resort but didn't finish for whatever reason. I don't know how much she has left to do, but I can find out.

Can she do it privately, or will she need to join a full class?

Sure Casey, Find out what she has left, and how long ago, And then we can go from there, That is no problem at all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom