Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I'm confused?
1. I can continue my training to DIR and become that assimilated creature?
2. I can join MikeMill and Kathy and rock hop on boulders with my gear on the North coast?
Are there any other options for me?

You better not dive the north coast Mike, there be sharks there! you may have a run in with the landlord. you should stick with the breakwater.

How about both! We'll need an assimilated dive team & We'll need the stealth black ninja gear to get past the landlord in the middle of the night :D!

Sharks! Think we can take them out with our 21W HID's! :rofl3::rofl3:

By any chance does anyone know if a Great White Shark prefers a diver with or without a mustache? I've always wondered but I don't have any answers.

Looks like Casey believes they prefer black so I'm out of luck with my all black drysuit, so maybe a mustache might make the difference.

Can any diver with a mustache please post there experience in diving in shark infested waters, and whether or not the shark appeared more agressive?

Thanks,

MG

p.s
On a brighter note, I just got off the phone with DUI. My suit arrived yesterday and I called to make sure it went to the right person. As they pass me to my contact person, she says, "it's on the table being worked on as we speak, it should ship back to you, the middle of next week".

I'm speechless on how quickly they turn around my stuff and how they treat me, just incredible. I can't wait to see how much better my SI tech rings will fit on a shorter sleeve. Love the removable drygloves, it just helps me put on my suit by myself.

Ron - Where you guys diving off the DD? Is it a class or just a fun charter?
Fun charter, were going to go around to Carmel. don't have any sites decided on, I figure we'll let Jon suggest something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom