Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You Lie..... You will be Asimulated By the Borg Queen to the dark side!!:D

Hmmm, a little bit world traveler rock climber hippy chic, a little bit DIR ninja diver with long black hoses (no more hose envy :D), blazing light, and shiny clips. I think I might be the first hybrid :wink:.

Complicated! But rest assure: Borg queens and assimilation don't tickle my fancy :D.

I'm all about tons of very cool gear, flawless hovers, pin head turns, tools that take you off the beaten path to untold adventure that you share with close friends and trusted partners and --- easily synching up with partners that pay attention :D:D!!

Especially--a global network of adventurous instapartners who pay attention :D:D !!

Last edited:
Hmmm, a little bit world traveler rock climber hippy chic, a little bit DIR ninja diver with long black hoses (no more hose envy :D), blazing light, and shiny clips. I think I might be the first hybrid :wink:.

Complicated! But rest assure: Borg queens and assimilation don't tickle my fancy :D.

I'm all about tons of very cool gear, flawless hovers, pin head turns, tools that take you off the beaten path to untold adventure that you share with close friends and trusted partners and --- easily synching up with partners that pay attention :D:D!!

Especially--a global network of adventurous instapartners who pay attention :D:D !!

FINE....... I see how it is, Just set out to ruin Jim's joke, That is just fine...... I am going to pout now!!!:kiss2::D

FINE....... I see how it is, Just set out to ruin Jim's joke, That is just fine...... I am going to pout now!!!:kiss2::D

Sorry Jim - it's just that you are scaring me with all that dark side repressive talk. It's just not how I see it at all.

I love diving with you. Your a good diver & you pay attention to your buddies. I hope we can slip back in the water together one of these days soon :D.

Sorry Jim - it's just that you are scaring me with all that dark side repressive talk. It's just not how I see it at all.

I love diving with you. Your a good diver & you pay attention to your buddies. I hope we can slip back in the water together one of these days soon :D.

Hey girl, Stop that!!!! I am frigging teasing you Kathy, I am even considering doing some Classes with Ben on the fundies type stuff to become A more efficient and better prepared Instructor!!

Please STOP thinking I am bad mouthing you or DIR, I AM NOT!!

I am just playing with you..... OK:shocked2:????

Stop being offended, I am teasing:shakehead:!!!

Hey girl, Stop that!!!! I am frigging teasing you Kathy, I am even considering doing some Classes with Ben on the fundies type stuff to become A more efficient and better prepared Instructor!!

Please STOP thinking I am bad mouthing you or DIR, I AM NOT!!

I am just playing with you..... OK:shocked2:????

Stop being offended, I am teasing:shakehead:!!!

:kiss2::kiss2: OK!

Um... Sigh, Stop being offended and taking me so sirius, I am joking with you, And starting to not enjoy the humor anymore!

I hope you are well , and wish you A goodnight!!:depressed:

Ahh, nevermind.
Sorry, I guess I just don't enjoy long hose humor.
I think I'm done with the topic here.
Are you done pouting yet?
Have a good night ;-)

Last edited:

You should go to the north coast where you can combine your rock climbing with your scuba diving :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom