Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathy,

DUI, did an awesome job on your pockets and if memory serves me correctly they gave you a discount.

I told DUI I wanted to pay for all alterations but because my suit was still within the year of warranty I was covered, it's nothing to do with DOG of the week.

Although being a DOG doesn't hurt. :)

They are just superb in their service from what I've seen and experienced, I'm loyal to them and will refer a friend and my next suit will be a Signature series suit, my suit is almost that, now that my sleeves will be my right length.

They told me I actually fit a Medium short and would not need a signature series, but you know me it would be nice to have a glove fit.

I can't wait to see you get your SI tech rings on that suit so you can experience the Dark Side of the Force, you too have the force.

It runs strong in our family and you are my sister, right? So we will train together and together we will turn Brewski and Ernst into DIR divers, darkside invented rec divers... LOL

So are you with me or against me, my young Padawan learner? LOL

Kathy,

DUI, did an awesome job on your pockets and if memory serves me correctly they gave you a discount.

I told DUI I wanted to pay for all alterations but because my suit was still within the year of warranty I was covered, it's nothing to do with DOG of the week.

Although being a DOG doesn't hurt. :)

They are just superb in their service from what I've seen and experienced, I'm loyal to them and will refer a friend and my next suit will be a Signature series suit, my suit is almost that, now that my sleeves will be my right length.

They told me I actually fit a Medium short and would not need a signature series, but you know me it would be nice to have a glove fit.

I can't wait to see you get your SI tech rings on that suit so you can experience the Dark Side of the Force, you too have the force.

It runs strong in our family and you are my sister, right? So we will train together and together we will turn Brewski and Ernst into DIR divers, darkside invented rec divers... LOL

So are you with me or against me, my young Padawan learner? LOL

So Mike, When will you follow the stay with your buddy system???:shocked2:

Dolphin is great. Sorry about the zipper, Kathy - that's an expensive "whoops" .

The $$ is annoying, but the missed dives sting worse!!

So we will train together and together we will turn Brewski and Ernst into DIR divers, darkside invented rec divers... LOL So are you with me or against me, my young Padawan learner? LOL

I'll hop into a pool with you or meet you at the shallow sand patch for pratice anytime :D

:rofl3::rofl3: - convert Brewski to the dark side?? :popcorn:

Good luck Mike! You go get em :D!

So Mike, When will you follow the stay with your buddy system???:shocked2:

Soon, very soon :wink:

Yes inquiring minds want to know :popcorn:

Before I stick with my buddy, I need to grow out my mustache so I can dive with you Brewski and Ernst.

I figure with mustaches like yours and Ernsts, HOW CAN I POSSIBLY LOSE MY BUDDY?

Are mustaches DIR or not...??? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Before I stick with my buddy, I need to grow out my mustache so I can dive with you Brewski and Ernst.

I figure with mustaches like yours and Ernsts, HOW CAN I POSSIBLY LOSE MY BUDDY?

Are mustaches DIR or not...??? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Mustaches aren't required.
situational awareness and willingness to stick with the plan is.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom