Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah yeah, right. you were dreaming about what you'd do if you had a real woman instead of the inflatable sheep waiting at home...

No....

Actually my last thought was... OH This is going to hurt...

Funny thing, It took them one hour and 14 minutes to get me out with the ""Jaws"" and the whole time I was chewing them out for screwing up my car, Bad thing... I was part of the fire dept that was extracting me!:popcorn:

Here you go, Check this one out, I was not out cold, They made me close my eyes while they moved some glass.

I remember it all like yesterday.. LOL!

Oh I loved the Helicopter ride!

JimsCarAccident198500054.jpg

I am suprised you have never seen these Ron, I have about 20 of them , They were shot by a friend that was on the Department with me.

Yikes! That looks aweful! Glad you were ok :wink:

No....

Actually my last thought was... OH This is going to hurt...

Funny thing, It took them one hour and 14 minutes to get me out with the ""Jaws"" and the whole time I was chewing them out for screwing up my car, Bad thing... I was part of the fire dept that was extracting me!:popcorn:

Here you go, Check this one out, I was not out cold, They made me close my eyes while they moved some glass.

I remember it all like yesterday.. LOL!

Oh I loved the Helicopter ride!

JimsCarAccident198500054.jpg

I am suprised you have never seen these Ron, I have about 20 of them , They were shot by a friend that was on the Department with me.

There are better ways to get a helicopter ride.

I know Buddy..

A few years ago, I flew the Rubicon in a Helicopter several times..

I loved it so much ..

Though... This time I had No Broken Bones

Nope... I did not miss the very many broken Bones I had in the last Life-Flight ride.

Night everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom