Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im still alive!!! UGH With work and baby and all these birthdays im totally out of whack. This weekend im oncall too and next is my birthday... i need to dive soon! :(

Here you go Casey.

Here is a picture that I am not going to edit or explain.

You just tell me what you think you see in this picture, Kind of a game if you will, So what do you see in this picture??

1984caraccdt0022.jpg

Anyone else is welcome to take a shot at it as well!

Im still alive!!! UGH With work and baby and all these birthdays im totally out of whack. This weekend im oncall too and next is my birthday... i need to dive soon! :(

You better still be alive, As I haven't seen you in the dive Obits yet...

Still waiting....

Tapping foot...

Here you go Casey.

You just tell me what you think you see in this picture, Kind of a game if you will, So what do you see in this picture??

1984caraccdt0022.jpg

Some fool wrapped his car around a tree and is lucky to still be alive!

Here you go Casey.

1984caraccdt0022.jpg

*shrug*

I see the same thing Ron sees - A pretty nasty looking car accident. Give us a hint.

Wait Wait Wait, I know what happened!

The guy in the car was driving down the street. He saw Jim walking down the street with his long hair (other photo) and thought he was a hot chick and crashed his car checking him out.

What you all are missing is that the kid walking away is really JIM. He let his GF drive and while groping her she spun the car and crashed into the tree. Seeing her mangled body and realizing that he wasn't going to get any that night he quickly left...

Guys, I know the story, but this is the first time I saw the picture. Look at the hand on the dash. Thats Jim. See where the tree is, thats where Jim was.

He's damn lucky to be walking, diving, etc. let alone alive.

Back
Top Bottom