Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn, Jim - That's one hell of a car wreck. How did that happen?

Well...

Someone was close with a post they made, Some jerk Intentionally cut me off and slammed on his brakes in the rain, I tried to hit the bike lane too miss the moron and hit a huge standing puddle of water that hydroplaned me into that tree at 55 MPH.

As Ron said, You Can see my hand (left broken arm) on the dash and look close and you can see my face with eyes wide open and very pissed in the corner of the passenger side of the car,. Also if you look in about the middle of the tree you can see the steering wheel is all that is left of the driver side.

Now here is a real shock for you, UNDER me is the mother of my kid's she is uninjured,

Anther shock for you, There was a 15 year old kid in the back seat that climbed out with out a scratch.

Well...

Someone was close with a post they made, Some jerk Intentionally cut me off and slammed on his brakes in the rain, I tried to hit the bike lane too miss the moron and hit a huge standing puddle of water that hydroplaned me into that tree at 55 MPH.

As Ron said, You Can see my hand (left broken arm) on the dash and look close and you can see my face with eyes wide open and very pissed in the corner of the passenger side of the car,. Also if you look in about the middle of the tree you can see the steering wheel is all that is left of the driver side.

Now here is a real shock for you, UNDER me is the mother of my kid's she is uninjured,

Anther shock for you, There was a 15 year old kid in the back seat that climbed out with out a scratch.

:shocked2: Sounds like all of you were VERY lucky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom