Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Pretty girl...:D

What part of the country are you in now???

Oh Kathy......

Where did you go..How are you?Where are you?Are you having a good time? Hows the diving? :D

Hi Jim!

Life is great! Diving can be so diverse.

Now back in Manilla - lots of prostitutes on the street

But this weekend back with the gue group in anilao! What a treat! I just posted some stories about diving wrecks in coron on my travel thread. It was unreal. The ships were really one of the most exciting things I have ever seen underwater, the magnitude was overwhelming. One ship lying in 100+ft water and was 450ft long, schools and schools of fish.

Someday maybe I will venture into those little holes below the deck but for now the swim throughs were exciting! And it was interesting to have a tec instructor as a private guide.

Will post pictures soon if they come out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

hi jim!

Life is great! Diving can be so diverse.

Now back in manilla - lots of prostitutes on the street

but this weekend back with the gue group in anilao! What a treat! I just posted some stories about diving wrecks in coron on my travel thread. It was unreal. The ships were really one of the most exciting things i have ever seen underwater, the magnitude was overwhelming. One ship lying in 100+ft water and was 450ft long, schools and schools of fish.

Someday maybe i will venture into those little holes below the deck but for now the swim throughs were exciting! And it was interesting to have a tec instructor as a private guide.

Will post pictures soon if they come out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

spoild brat.....:d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom