Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoild brat.....:d

:D:D If you only knew how spoiled I really am! :D:D

Glad your having fun Kathy, When you get back we got to get you back in the cool Ca water before your mind rejects the idea and you turn into a WWW.

I'm back August 13th or something like that. Give me a few days to recover from jet lag & I can't wait to slip back into my drysuit and pick up the learning curb and see you and my other buddies again!

I Wonder if some of these new wet skills will transfer or if I will just be a total beginner on my 12 drysuit dive again :D? Oh well - a new challenge! Any day in the water is a great day!!! I just love diving!

Looking forward to the promise of good vis in the fall. We should hit catalina!

Hope you are having a great summer!

I just Saw A thread ** Dive buddy in Nor-Cal that speaks Russian** Right away I thought Brewski, Ron Doesn't speak Russian but he can't speak English well either.

Now he does understand sit and stay and listens well!:mooner:

Hi Ron... Just thought I would see if I could start some crap:lotsalove:

Grumble...

When I called PG&E to turn on the gas they told me they'd have a tech out on Saturday (yesterday) between 8am and 5pm. At 5:30 I call them when no one showed and was told that they are running late but should have someone there by 8pm. So at 8:10 I call and the women told me I hate a 7/15 (Monday) appointment! W.T.F.!?!?!

On Friday when I called AT&T to move my phone/internet/dish network service I was told that they no longer partner with dish network. Luckily they were able to move my DSL over and kill my land line (WOOT). I then called dish network directly and they said they could move me and set me up with a Saturday 12-5pm appointment (great, I can wait for both at the same time). Well the dish guy calls and I head over (I was just down the street eating lunch with my brother and his kids who helped me move the last of the big items) and find out that there are trees blocking line of sight from my patio area. So he'd need a letter saying it was ok to mount to the roof. And of course this weekend the office starts the "we're closed on the weekend" hours. So Monday I get to talk to them and probably find out that I can't do it (even though there are other dishes up there). If so I guess I'll be calling comcast for both internet and TV and saying bye bye to AT&T (which wouldn't make me sad in the least).

So right now I'm having to use my cellphone to tether to my laptop in order to get online and I'm not sure how to go about sharing it so I can use it from my desktop.

Mike...

I understand your pain, I have Brian remodeling my Bedroom for me, And so I am stuck sleeping and basically living in my living room, Sucks buddy.

That being said I had to remove EVERYTHING from my bedroom into my kitchen , so I no longer can use the kitchen either, and Moving all of my computer and electronic equipment was a nightmare not to mention my guns and safe and well you get the picture.... it SUCKS!!

The bright side, When Brian is done.... I will have a very nice room !

Oh turns out that the 15th is tomorrow, not yesterday.

And the saga continues :D

I talked to the building manager (who is pretty much worthless it seems) and dish network can't put dishes up on the roof. Good news is that comcast was more then willing to hook me up. And will be out tomorrow (and I really need my fix).

Dish Network must have a patent or something because neither comcast nor directtv have DVRs that can connect to two TVs. It was really nice because it could record two shows at once and you could watch them from either TV.

I'm so gonna be glad when this is all said and done. I just hope my cats adjust quickly. They are still be annoying, mouthy, clingy, things.

Surewest has a multi-tuner DVR. The T.V. and Internet all run over Cat5, so esentially you can wire your DVR's, TV's, etc. all through one wireless router/hub if you wanted too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom