Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it comes in purple I'll take two :D
Three main colors in Star Trek: Gold (often looks more yellow/green to me), Red, and Blue. Between TOS and TNG the peeps who wore gold and red seem to have switched.

Do I need a new drysuit?
main02.jpg
Yes, yes you do. Just make sure to get the red shirt :wink:

I don't believe Star Fleet had purple as a uniform color, but I'm sure there are others here who can verify that.
You are correct.

Hey..... Sit on it Linus.!!
You know that Linus was a pimp right? Sure carrying around that blanket and hanging around waiting for the great pumpkin might have seen childish but that blanket was just to hide his gun and the pumpkin patch is just a clever ploy to cover his operation.

And what in the hell makes you think I was talking about you, You have never seen my chest Sponge head!!:rofl3:
What was your husbands Phone # Again....Thanks Ron, I remembered the *E* on sponge thanks to you!

Duhh you were seriously struttin your stuff in the Monterey parking lot :crafty:

Kathy.

Are you still planning to join Shannon and I on Sunday??

We would enjoy your company!

Sorry but won't know till saturday night - have to see how all this school work is going. I really hope so!

Last edited:
Hey all you peeps,

I will be diving Pt Lobos in about 9 hours for two awesome dives with Devin the Dhammer and Ross from LA and Don and the scooter bunch...

Wish us luck on viz and conditions...

Lates...

MG

Three main colors in Star Trek: Gold (often looks more yellow/green to me), Red, and Blue. Between TOS and TNG the peeps who wore gold and red seem to have switched.

I'm thinking these suits might cater to the Euro market :D

Hey all you peeps,

I will be diving Pt Lobos in about 9 hours for two awesome dives with Devin the Dhammer and Ross from LA and Don and the scooter bunch...
Wish us luck on viz and conditions...Lates...MG

Wow that sounds great Mike - can't wait to hear about it!

I've heard it's quite beautiful - can't wait to check it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom