Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't make excuses for Jim, the truth is there is no pics of Kathy... This is all drama to make dumb ass drysuit divers like me mad that I'm getting wimped by a lady... Okay so I'm a girly man, so what.... :)

I don't want to make Sissy girly man Mike look bad, So I just haven't posted them yet.:D

3510688363_66a9c24d2c.jpg

There you go Kathy (at least it shows up ok on this machine...)

This is not one of the good shots and I have no time to edit right now as I have to be at the art gallery to hang my work in an hour, But I wanted to rub Kathy's Picture In Mikes face for him!!

MontereywithShannon110.jpg

Diving partners & tech support! Thanks Brandon photobucket is soo easy!!

picture was already posted by mikemill ;-)

There you go Kathy (at least it shows up ok on this machine...)

Thanks Mike!! Looks like that issue is solved!

This is not one of the good shots and I have no time to edit right now as I have to be at the art gallery to hang my work in an hour, But I wanted to rub Kathy's Picture In Mikes face for him!!

Awwe now that looks like a tougher chic than the WWW diver :D

Wow,

I stand corrected that is Kathy in the blue drysuit, looking all in form.... Awesome trim K, looking forward to some more diving with you...

Hey I wonder if I can look as hot as Kathy in a 3mm suit, what do you think Ernst? Okay I'm opening myself up to a serious beating.... :)

Wow,

I stand corrected that is Kathy in the blue drysuit, looking all in form.... Awesome trim K, looking forward to some more diving with you...

Hey I wonder if I can look as hot as Kathy in a 3mm suit, what do you think Ernst? Okay I'm opening myself up to a serious beating.... :)
:whack:

:rofl3::rofl3:I must be hypercritical - I'm just admiring the mask squeeze :D - hard to tell what's up with that stuff in freezing water :shakehead:. Sure it makes sense--soon enough :wink:. Encouraged - posted on the board & was told 12-24 dives driving the DS will feel just great!!

Just happy I can go play now & start to get IT!!

posted on the board & was told 12-24 dives driving the DS will feel just great!!
Your Mileage may Vary :wink:

I think you'll be comfortable right about the time you put the DS up and head back to warm water later in the month.:wink:

Wow,

Mike.
You couldn't look that hot even in dragg...:vomit:

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom