Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

t, Matter of fact I have a couple of nice shots of Kathy and her outstanding buoyancy..

That is right Kathy.. You may be new to cold water diving and that dry-suit, But I must say, I as an Instructor and a friend, I was very Impressed at the quality of you as a great diver!!

I can hold my own in a wetsuit and many skills transfer (although I'm pretty distracted with all these inflators/hoses)

Still feel quite like a drunk driver in the DS.

But have to say the second day out was better than the first - so making good progress.

And, the good news is that I am now confident -- that I'll make through the learning curb intact -- and graduate from the WWW status before too long!!! ;-).

Thanks for helping with the cold water conversion!!!

You and Brewski are super!

Hmmm.... I don't know yet.. Thinking..
monty-python-my-brain-hurts-4001113-726550.jpg

Hey where are the pics of Kathy and Bouyancy? I don't beleive it until I see it. She just got the suit so how can she be that good, not fair? I'm still behind, don't ever get a break... :(

Way to go Kathy if it's true that these peeps got pics of you in bouyancy perfection....

MG

Don't make excuses for Jim, the truth is there is no pics of Kathy... This is all drama to make dumb ass drysuit divers like me mad that I'm getting wimped by a lady... Okay so I'm a girly man, so what.... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom