Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron,

Devin, Ross from Los Angeles and Don and his friends will be diving Pt Lobos tomorrow morning... Come say hi, and let's dive and take pics...

MG

p.s
I am showing up this time, scouts honor!!!

Uh mike, need I remind you?
Kathy.jpg

Brewski,

How the heck are you suppose to make me believe that is Kathy. Doesn't look anything like her! She is a lot thinner and has a slim figure with curves, you are so mean to post that pic and say that is her, I'm going to tell on you!!! :)

There is no face shot and so I'm led to believe that might be some diver from Socal that happened to be visiting BW that day...

Brewski,

Stop making excuses for not diving Lobos tomorrow,,, dude it's going to be awesome conditions with the seals having pups and all that...

All we need is a loud mouth diver like you taking charge and kicking ass like you always do!!! Okay can you feel the love Brewski, am I turning into Ernst,,, what the ????

This Ernst thread is changing me,,, I apologize for my eccentric behavior,,,, I need to take my meds... :)

MG

Hey where are the pics of Kathy and Bouyancy? I don't beleive it until I see it. She just got the suit so how can she be that good, not fair? I'm still behind, don't ever get a break... :(

Way to go Kathy if it's true that these peeps got pics of you in bouyancy perfection....

MG

Here ya go - oh yeah - that's the 3mm and not the dry suit :wink:

Last edited:
Nice pic.

Obviously not very good with this picture posting thing. For some reason it's impossible to post from my SB page - it seem like it drank a bit of Brewski's beer. Can someone recommend another site where I can post pictures & then snag the link to post here?

Hmm...

Try Photobucket, or if you use Picasa you can publish from there to picasaweb.google.com/username and link to those as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom