Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whats wrong Kat... Cat get your toung.

Pun Intended.:D

Heeeheeeheee:Kissy:

Sorry Mike

is this better?

It'd be better if it was her 100th dive :wink:

I agree, she's beautiful.

Is this the kind of footage you guys are expecting from the dive where I celebrate my 100th dive ???

Actually - this 100th is VERY special -- it just unlocked the door to local diving & local looney diver friends like you all :wink:. I can see it now -- soon my hot tub will be overflowing on rest brake stops with divers heading back to SF & North bay

Heeeheeeheee:Kissy:

I agree, she's beautiful.

Is this the kind of footage you guys are expecting from the dive where I celebrate my 100th dive ???

Actually - this 100th is VERY special -- it just unlocked the door to local diving & local looney diver friends like you all :wink:. I can see it now -- soon my hot tub will be overflowing on rest brake stops with divers heading back to SF & North bay

AWHHH..... I got a kiss...

Hey girl you joined the club, Now you must suffer damnation like the rest of us:wink:

Good nite kiddees

I'm going to bed now.

You suck...
And you need a lot of beauty sleep.

Hey mind if I share my excitment with you?
A producer has used a few hundred of my pictures in a production of his and it is selling like hot cakes, Yes making me good money after only a week in the public!

AWHHH..... I got a kiss...

Hey girl you joined the club, Now you must suffer damnation like the rest of us:wink:

Thanks! I feel special :D

Good nite kiddees

I'm going to bed now.

g-night brewski !!!

You suck...
And you need a lot of beauty sleep.

Hey mind if I share my excitment with you?
A producer has used a few hundred of my pictures in a production of his and it is selling like hot cakes, Yes making me good money after only a week in the public!

Congratulations.

G-night -I'm going to work on my 2 -15 page papers that are due way too soon

What movie? What kind of pictures?

It is a slide show type presentation.
It was produced by producer Bob Schnider.
It is all of my underwater photography !

It is on sale in Image Essence web site and in many different showings.

I can give you more info tomorrow as I am given the information.

The demo is available at ImageEssence: Introduction

Back
Top Bottom