jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel:
I have the perfect thing...a 16 cu ft. tank...should give her at least two hours of bottom time...

No way she would outlast me with her bottom time . . .

Wonder if she will off gas at close to the same rate as me . . .

SoCalAngel:
Yup..was bored with the other and wanted to be more incognito :eyebrow: Plus, this one seems more ironic, or maybe thats not the word I am trying to think of???:confused:

I had an av similiar to yours - lost it :sad: Anyway, like the av, very nice chickie. Oh and I am sending you a pm.

jhbryaniv:
LMAO It is the mermaid that distracted me from your obnoxiousness

:D :D :D

yup, yup, and yup.....isnt she a pretty little water angel?

What you sending PM's Tracy NO WAY!!!

LOL ok bed time for me all!!!

Missdirected:
I had an av similiar to yours - lost it :sad: Anyway, like the av, very nice chickie. Oh and I am sending you a pm.

Kewl...and thanks! Now I just need to dye the hair back to brunette so I can look just like the av :wink: Too bad a dye job wont help my memory improve:blinking:

jhbryaniv:
What you sending PM's Tracy NO WAY!!!

LOL ok bed time for me all!!!

Bed time for me as well. We WILL continue this tomorrow :D Oh and just get her a savings account and start putting the cash in. She is going to need it for all the dive gear you are going to be buying her, right Almity? We will decide what you are getting later, ehhehehehhehhe.

Missdirected:
Bed time for me as well. We WILL continue this tomorrow :D Oh and just get her a savings account and start putting the cash in. She is going to need it for all the dive gear you are going to be buying her, right Almity? We will decide what you are getting later, ehhehehehhehhe.

I love your evil laugh....Night all...

John... just for the record.. I know your going to be awesome at this!!! :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom