jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel:
Are you sure she doesn't lurk? My hubby does ...:eyebrow:

HMMM uh oh I hope she doesn't . . .

almitywife:
yeah.... thats what she 'tells' you but you better plan on picking out more than a christening gift this week if you want to keep home a happy place!!

so what are we deciding on for a gift???

so far the ideas are:

An ark
A plaque
Diamonds
A rebreather
A rosary
A bible
A "pole", baton for us Americans :wink:
did I miss any?

fixed :D

go to a christen store... you will have more gift ideas than you can wave a crucifix at to inspire you

heheh - dont forget, you got holy communion and confirmation to also think about

and then theres graduation, college, graduation, wedding.... its a lifetime you know that dont you???

jhbryaniv:
so far the ideas are:

An ark
A plaque
Diamonds
A rebreather
A rosary

did I miss any?

Other appropriate gifts for a christening are: crucifixes, clothes, story books on saints' lives, catholic coloring books, bible story books (the picture board book type), etc.... Again, a visit to a Catholic Book/Gift store will be your best bet.

almitywife:
go to a christen store... you will have more gift ideas than you can wave a crucifix at to inspire you

heheh - dont forget, you got holy communion and confirmation to also think about

and then theres graduation, college, graduation, wedding.... its a lifetime you know that dont you???

OH I know . . .

SoCalAngel:
Other appropriate gifts for a christening are: crucifixes, clothes, story books on saints' lives, catholic coloring books, bible story books (the picture board book type), etc.... Again, a visit to a Catholic Book/Gift store will be your best bet.

So getting the baby War and Peace is out?

jhbryaniv:
So getting the baby War and Peace is out?

No, just on hold until High School Graduation :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom