jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edited again :D

SoCalAngel:
Good call.....Tracy, you met me, I'm not just some "SoCal chick!" although, I do like the sound of it.... Remember, you shared your dinner with me...all over me? :mooner:

Now, if your question for this poll was suppossed to be legit, why is no one giving poor Johnny Boy any real help?

Holy coniption fits batman, you changed your board name, ScubaLaurel.

SoCalAngel:
No, just on hold until High School Graduation :blinking:

What if they put her in advanced classes and she gets to that book in 10th grade?

:shakehead
jhbryaniv:
edited again :D

Oh, how about a nice water fountain with a giant nekked saint? That way she can see the thingy that is also missing from the list...as well as the rebreather and DIR rigs...

Missdirected:

Holy crap!!!!

It is her!!!

Missdirected:

Yup..was bored with the other and wanted to be more incognito :eyebrow: Plus, this one seems more ironic, or maybe thats not the word I am trying to think of???:confused:

SoCalAngel:
:shakehead

Oh, how about a nice water fountain with a giant nekked saint? That way she can see the thingy that is also missing from the list...as well as the rebreather and DIR rigs...

SHE WILL BE A DIVER SO THOSE AREN'T OUT YET . . .

Just have to wait until she is a few months old to start diving thinking of using a spare air for her at first. . .

jhbryaniv:
Holy crap!!!!

It is her!!!

You mean you couldn't tell by my obnoxiousness? :rofl3: Or is it that my "Nipple Hostess" banner is missing? Besides, wetter is better rings more true :10:

jhbryaniv:
SHE WILL BE A DIVER SO THOSE AREN'T OUT YET . . .

Just have to wait until she is a few months old to start diving thinking of using a spare air for her at first. . .

I have the perfect thing...a 16 cu ft. tank...should give her at least two hours of bottom time...

Wait... this is post #69

LMAO It is the mermaid that distracted me from your obnoxiousness

:D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom