jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
So how goes Kayla's day?

Slow... rainy... ready to start the weekend!! :D And the wrist KILLS today... Im ready to go to the doctor now LOL. Hows your day going?

Kayla:
Slow... rainy... ready to start the weekend!! :D And the wrist KILLS today... Im ready to go to the doctor now LOL. Hows your day going?

O I caught 5 minutes of the news while they were talking about your area. Wow!

Twelve days to doc :monkeydan

I made some awesome ribs for Robert for dinner - haven't seen him in hours. Should have known better on a Friday. But hey, he will have those to pick on while I am gone this weekend.

Soo how did sir John's shower come out?

Missdirected:
O I caught 5 minutes of the news while they were talking about your area. Wow!

Twelve days to doc :monkeydan

I made some awesome ribs for Robert for dinner - haven't seen him in hours. Should have known better on a Friday. But hey, he will have those to pick on while I am gone this weekend.

Soo how did sir John's shower come out?

Yeah, and the areas they usually talk about are ones that arent even as bad as where we are. Its just awful. (I assume your talking about the flooding LOL...)

Who's Robert??

And I think John's shower went fine... albiet cold LOL.

Kayla:
Yeah, and the areas they usually talk about are ones that arent even as bad as where we are. Its just awful. (I assume your talking about the flooding LOL...)

Who's Robert??

And I think John's shower went fine... albiet cold LOL.

Robert is my youngest son, he turns 17 in just a few days.

Speaking of showers I guess I should pop in there.

Kayla:
No kidding? Yeah, I definetley didnt think you were old enough for that..

I am :wink: Actually it is nice to still be young and have the kids gone. Well Rob will be gone soon. Think he has decided on UM. Weird though most of my friends are just now having kids, though I tried to warn them :wink:

Okay, I am going to pop in the shower. Hey what is Chipper coming up there for? Is there some big boating thing or something? If it is personal nvm.

Missdirected:
Okay, I am going to pop in the shower. Hey what is Chipper coming up there for? Is there some big boating thing or something? If it is personal nvm.

Depends on who you ask. As far as I know, its a boat thing for work, and were headed to Canada for a day. There are others, that if you ask them... hes coming out here because were having this big secret affair! :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom