jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:whack:

Missdirected:
Kayla, he lives in VA, that in and of itself should explain the heating system :winky:

Missdirected:
Okay, I am going to pop in the shower. Hey what is Chipper coming up there for? Is there some big boating thing or something? If it is personal nvm.

Very personal . . .

But I will tell you anyway :D :D :D

'cause I like you Miss D.

Kayla and Chip are dating . . .It is really just a fantasy in Chip's mind I think . . . 'Cause we all know Kayla Darilyn and I are moving to Idaho and getting married:D

jhbryaniv:
Very personal . . .

But I will tell you anyway :D :D :D

'cause I like you Miss D.

Kayla and Chip are dating . . .It is really just a fantasy in Chip's mind I think . . . 'Cause we all know Kayla Darilyn and I are moving to Idaho and getting married:D

LMFAO.. dont get THAT started!! :rofl3:

Kayla:
LMFAO.. dont get THAT started!! :rofl3:

What that your into Polygomy?

Yes Ma'aM . . . Sowwy . . . I make it up to you M'kay

:)

Well I like the love affair thing :winky: However, if I had to choose, I think the polygamy thing gets my vote as most interesting :D

What are ou guys going to do in Canada? Any diving? Are you near JeffG?

Missdirected:
What are ou guys going to do in Canada? Any diving? Are you near JeffG?

Not sure but I think Chip will be buying a down jacket and pants to go with a fleece suit . . . and probably some winter boots to try to keep from freezing. . .

BTW how was your shower??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom