jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Nothing I wanted to do today anyway. I could actually use a lil nap. Was out 'til 3 this morning :11:

She says it was innocent but I'm not sure. . . :)

OK really shower time BBIB

Dang, just reading a release I got from DEMA. Wish I was there today. Hrmmm, I could drive up there. Hmmmmm. They are having John Chatterton there today with some mobile scuba tank.

OK I back . . . Cold shower :(

Didn't turn the heat on early enough . . .

It does. Here are the details: oh and I have to run for a bit.

OVER 180 LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS TO MEET RENOWNED FILM PRODUCERS, SEAWORLD EXPERT AND SCUBA DIVE IN THE WORLD'S LARGEST MOBILE SCUBA TANK DURING INAUGURAL

DEEP AMBITIONS CAREER FAIR

Orlando, Florida (November 10, 2006)-For the first time in its history DEMA is opening its doors to high school students during the 30th Annual Diving Equipment and Marketing Association's industry trade show at the Orange County Convention Center on Friday, November 10, 2006 from 8am to 2pm.

Over 180 high school students from Orlando, Florida's Freedom High School will be actively participating in the Deep Ambitions Career Fair in which they will be taking part in exciting and educational hands-on exhibits and interacting with well-known celebrities from the fields of marine science, film production, photography, and many other aquatic-related careers to learn all the career possibilities within the scuba diving industry.

Students will also experience Water's Extreme Journey, a large 37' x 28', 1,000-square-foot walk through interactive maze designed to teach participants that their daily decisions impact the health of the world's waters as well as don complete scuba diving gear and scuba dive in DEMA's 4 feet deep, 40 x 20 foot, 18,000 gallon scuba pool.

When: Friday, November 10th, 2006 8am to 2pm

Where: DEMA Show 2006- Orange County Convention Center-South Hall, International Drive, Orlando, Florida

Who: The History Channel's Deep Sea Detectives John Chatterton

Veteran Film Producer Rodney Fox

Award-winning photographer Bob Wohlers

Sea World Mammal Trainer Brandon Davis

Experienced film producer John Schneider

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom